Monday, May 26, 2014

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Whatever

Through textured glass
a palette of man-made colors


I see lava flowing to the ocean..
i also see an eskimo
with a pink parka
cooking a fish on a fire
under the northern lights..


I paint with these
even still in the tubes










Gabriel made the clay pot
and the paints are from a yard sale


Through textured glass
there seems to be a color co-operation




"I'd like to tell my story
Said one of them so young and bold..
 I'd like to tell my story
 Before I turn into gold.."
                                
                 (Leonard Cohen, "Lonesome Heroes")








  abstract realism, realistic abstraction, 
                                     wordstream, photodream

 

"..and who by fire?  who by water? "


("I stepped into an AVALANCHE,
It covered up my soul..
When I am not this hunchback that you see
 I sleep beneath the golden hill..")




Well this first "Abstraction" has turned into
something i never expected;  Leonard weaves his way into everything

and to keep it abstract i'll have to take a lot more pictures
since most of the archives are basically realistic

 Just looking for a way to branch out
combining wordstreams and images
without explanations or apologies 



From the Old Grey Heron in Hilo
to the Wonderful World out there..

ALOHA and Happy Trails Always ~









No comments:

Post a Comment